1/4/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 1~2~2019

*** sorry we aren't off to the best start with my posts... I won't let you all down this year though... I've just been really sick. Hope you like the review!!!***

Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

Loki, the Norse god of mischief, has been exiled to the human world for what was apparently a bad joke. Along with being exiled, he's forced to take the form of a child. He's told the only way he can get back to the world of the gods is if he can collect auras of evil that take over human hearts, and so to do this he runs a detective agency. Loki is soon joined by a human girl named Mayura who is a maniac for mysteries, and she soon helps out in her own way. However, soon other Norse gods begin to appear, and most have the intent to assassinate Loki for reasons unclear.


My review!!!

 The Anime can be watched on here ...

I have to admit I wasn't sure if I was going to love or hate this one at first. to be completely honest I hated it after the first episode... But i have to watch 5 so i kept going. Then by the end of the third episode I found I wanted to know what the heck was going to happen next. This is one where the "I like this" feeling sneaks up on you over time I think... I mean usually I know pretty fast that I like or don't like one and it doesn't change but this one did... Soooo worth checking it out if you find that like me you are someone who feels like that. It might just be the one that fools your ever so sensitive anime pallet!

Check out this picture! I think it was so cool so I wanted to share it with you!!!


So with this little bit of trickery in mind, Lets' check the rating it got!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
7
.
.
.

 I'm sure you are all wondering how a show that went from I don't like to I do like only managed a 7 for a rating... You see it's actually really simple to understand. When I start reviewing an anime I start the rating off right in the middle from 1-9. As time goes on I add or subtract based on the episode or chapter... If all 5 episodes or chapters are a 9 then it gets the elusive 10 rating. this anime started off by dropping a lot on the first episode because I literally hated it right away. Not sure why I did now but I did. So it had a lot of hard work to come back from that and i'm surprised it made it to 7! After all when I hate something that soon it drops to 0. Not too bad when you think of it like that huh my friends??? That's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a Mysteriously fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment