1/9/19

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 1~9~2019


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
Manga
.
.

Synopsis
.
.

Eun-Yo Song has beauty, popularity – everything a girl could want! After a chance encounter with pop-singer Nan Lee, Eun-Yo finds herself getting caught up in the world of super stardom. But little does she know that Nan Lee has plans of his own for her…and she’s about to fall into his trap!

My review!!!

The manga this week can be found on here...

MangaPark: Chiro Star Project

This manhwa is pretty interesting but oh my god did it start slow... I really didn't think I was going to like it at all since I have a hard time with slow starting books of all kinds. I really struggle through them. But this one wasn't so bad if I'm being honest.

I think at first I was upset because it sounded like something I would love right away. Especially since right now my favorite manga and anime are ones that have to do with people who are celebrities or are trying to become celebrities. The harder it is for them to achieve their goals the more I like it! but that doesn't seem to be the case in this one.

In this one it seems like the star of the project doesn't want to be a star at all... She just wants to be the idol of her school. After a few very unlucky things happen she ends up meeting a real star and then after more bad things happen that very same star is able to force her to be his pet project.

I know it sounds kinda out there but I read that description for the first time today and I was so excited to read this one!!! But then it felt like the first three chapters where so boring... It didn't start to be something I would consider reading more of till after that, and here we are now!

Speaking of that... Let me reveal the rating now too!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
So I bet you want to know why it's so low right? Well it dropped one point each chapter it was slow so by the time it started to be good it was already only a 2. after adding points for the two chapters that were good I came to this rating.

I do like it though and because of that I looked up how I could possibly buy it... Here is a link to what I found!

Amazon: Chiro Star Project
Barnes and Noble: Chiro Star Project

Yeah I found two places this time because I know options rock!

Anyhow.... I think I am done now... I really can't think of anything else to write at the moment. In order to understand my odd review I'm afraid you are going to have to read it for yourself. You should really let me know if you liked it in the comments though cause I'd love to hear others opinions too!

Time to go!

As always... Thanx for reading my reviews!
Hope you have an amazing and fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment