9/20/17

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 9~20~2017


Spotlight Review

.

.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.

One morning, Naho Takamiya receives a letter in the mail claiming to be from herself 10 years in the future. The letter reveals a series of events that are supposed to take place that day. At first, Naho thinks it's just a prank; but when the letter mentions a transfer student named Kakeru Naruse, who really ends up transferring into her class later that day, she is forced to believe in its contents.

As Naho continues to read the letter, her future self mentions several regrets, urging Naho to take the right decisions now. Somehow these regrets all seem to be connected to Kakeru, and with the burden of the knowledge that the boy wouldn't be with her and her friends in the future, will Naho be able to make the perfect choices that will alter what seems to be fate?

You can read the manga here...


My review!!!

This one actually hit home with me a LOT more than I thought it would. You see I have .... no no no... I can't get ahead of myself! Lets start with talking about this little diddy of a Manga! And a doozie of one it is!

Time travel!!!

Not the person traveling but an object... in this case it was a letter... Written 10 years in the future and sent to change what happens... Yeah I know you can get all that info from reading the synopsis but it goes deeper than that... This touches on paradox theories too!

One is that changing the past changes the future and could actually make it so at some point you don't feel the need to go back... So if that happens then how would you have gone back and changed anything? The second one is that you change the past creating a second parallel world for the new future to play out in. The future you that tried to change the past still exists because their past didn't change but they hope you have a better life with the new changes in your future. Both are equally intriguing.

No matter what paradox is real they both hold interesting possible outcomes right? This anime hasn't revealed what one it's using by chapter 5... Actually I got so wrapped up in it that I read all the way to chapter 7 before I realized What chapter I was on and I still didn't know what paradox it was using... Though I have a clue to it I can't say for sure. I stopped reading to write this. So that means that this review is based on 7 chapters instead of the standard 5 I usually use.. Thanx for understanding!!!

Now then... All we know at this point is that our future little miss wants to make Kakeru happy and save him... I wonder if or how she will know that it worked... since if it changes her world then she would never have known the other world but if it creates a parallel one then she wouldn't ever find out how it turned out. Right? I mean that's how you think it would go too right? I bet like me you can't wait to find out!

Know what else I bet you can't wait to find out??? My Rating!!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
YUP!!! a total home run! I feel like even if this one ends with a million questions it will be an amazing one to read... That could be my feelings because of what I started to say in the beginning... I believe in Parallel worlds and that Deja vu is really just what you feel when you and a you in a parallel world have done the same thing in the same situation... And on the rare occasion where you can tell what will happen before it does that means there were a few times you did the same thing... The stronger the feeling and the more you remember... That all means it has happened Lots of times because each time it would make a bigger ripple across the worlds! We have no idea if these theories are true or not but it's fun to imagine!Just my feelings on it though... That's all for now!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a wonderfully mysterious and revealing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment