3/28/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 3~25~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

It is the year 2100, and on the colonized Moon, a project is under way to explore new aspects of energy. Amami Kurau is the daughter of the chief scientist on the project, and on her 12th birthday, she accompanies her father to the lab to observe the experiments. Then something goes awry, and Kurau is struck by twin bolts of light. In the aftermath, her father is dismayed to find that his daughter is no longer his daughter. Rather, her body is now home to two energy entities with fantastic powers.


My review!!!

The Anime can be watched here...

In addition to watching it on one of those sites you can buy it here...

Amazon: Kurau Phantom Memory

Now that I've told you where to buy it I'm sure you can guess where I am leaning when it comes to if I enjoyed it or not. If you guessed that I enjoyed it you are sooooooo right! This one had so much depth in it that I was so absorbed and didn't even notice it had gotten late. My girls were watching it with me and they got a much later than usual bed time because I got so lost in it. Yes the story line is just that good. I really love it!

The range of emotions you go through in just the first two episodes is amazing. Originally I was the only one watching and my girls were on their tablet watching funny videos, but part way through one episode I noticed that there was no other noise and when I looked over I saw them with the tablet off and they were glued to the tv.

The fact that this anime was able to grasp them so quickly and hold their attention more than a funny video could tells me it's amazing even if I didn't like it! I would say it's like a miracle in some ways! Ever since the social distancing hit our town I haven't been able to keep them occupied very easily.

BUT THIS ANIME DID!!!

Now then, with that in mind let me tell you the rating!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Watch" rating I give this...
.
.
.
10
.
.
.
Now I know what you're thinking.... I didn't give it a 10 for just the fact that it kept my children occupied. I also paid attention to the fact that there was a great story (which I mentioned earlier) and that the art was interesting enough to keep me watching. Sometimes even a good story can lose my interest if the art is bad. Thankfully this one wasn't bad at all!!!

I still don't know if the aliens are lovers or twins because they just call each other 'my pair' I hope it gets explained at some point but even if it isn't I think I'll be okay with that. You should really check this one out if you have time!
And I'm gonna end it here!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a happy and healthy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment