3/19/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 2~5~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
"I love you, Master." Born as a servant but falls in love with the man who hates servants. A romantic fantasy between master and servant.

My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...

So no matter where I look I couldn't find a better Synopsis for this manga. I think it's because it was first put out on Lezin as a contest winner but I'm really not sure if that's 100% correct. That being said... This Synopsis is sooooo not enough to even get a glimpse of what this is about!!!

Yes it is a love story between a master and servant but there is a very supernatural aspect to the story that isn't mentioned at all. The master is an Aristocrat but in this one it doesn't mean one of the wealthy, it means one with power. Those without power are labeled as the common folks and can get work as servants. It all depends on if the aristocrat will accept you or not.

The thing is... The aristocrat who hates servants actually has a good reason to hate them... But the boy who fell in love with him remembers him from before he went all wonky in his treatment of servants. Ut's complex yet simple all at the same time and I think the author did an amazing job!

Speaking of my thoughts.... Here's how I rated this one!

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.
I think for this one I would give it a perfect 10 if I had already finished it. I have lost myself in it and didn't realize I was on chapter 8 until my daughter got my attention and asked when I was going to make dinner! The art is amazing and the story is captivating. I found myself wanting to know what happens between them so I just kept thinking "One more chapter" and that's how I got where I got! I don't regret it and in fact I will be going to read more once I finish this!

I know I'm a sucker for love stories and an even bigger sucker for Yaoi so this is right up my ally! I'm sorry if I was a bit biased but you like what you like and I won't hide it! I really think this one is worth looking into even if you don't usually read this kind of thing! But to see what I mean that's the only way to find out! Cause I'm not telling you anything else!

Hope you enjoy the read!!!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a day of discovery and love!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment