3/27/20

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 3~4~2020


Spotlight Review
.
.
.
.
Manga
.
Synopsis
.
.
Join ninja apprentice Eita Touga as he embarks on an epic adventure searching for his missing brother Kouki and save the Autana (Humanoid Beast) race of "Live-Earth" from the mysterious Gigas seeking to exterminate them.



My review!!!

The Manga can be read here...


And you can start buying the books here...

Amazon: 12 Beast book 1 of 7

So now you know where to find them and I can start the actual review. This one is... Well... Unique is the best I can think of. I really don't know how to describe it very well since it is just so different from the ones I'm used to. It isn't the first Isekai Ive read... Actually I have been on an Isekai kick lately so I really can say I haven't seen many with this theme. It meshes together the no game no life type thinking style with the pervy old gramps and then adds monsters and rumor mills with fantastic world twists....

Starting to sound good? Or is it making no sense? To be honest it is a little riddle for you that is solved in just the first 5 chapters! I mean... I can't tell you everything right? I do like how the poor book is taunted about his V-Card in both worlds though... It's kinda sad for him but oh so funny. Which also leads to the fact that it has a comedic value to it as well!

See why I said it is unique? It's almost like it couldn't make up it's mind on what it wanted to be and so it became everything. There is so much more going on in the first set of chapters I've read that I don't even know where I should start or end. All I do know is that I can't wait to see what happens next! After all... It seems that his brother has got something in store for him in this new place.

But before that I should rate it...

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-Read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
8
.
.
.
I gave it an 8 because I really liked it but there were times the art was hard to follow and a few parts of the story that seemed to come out of no where with no connections to the story line at all. But the parts of the story that you could follow easy were absolutely wonderful! I really liked the art style too so that helped it to not lose too much off the rating.

There is still a lot left to the story so I am gonna go read some more before going to bed... I really hope you check it out too!!!!!

As always... Thanx for reading my review!
Hope you have a fun filled fantasy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment