10/6/15

Posting schedule...

          I've been thinking about this for a while... Actually it has been since I decided that I wanted to have a blog that had some kind of post done every week that people could come back and read or look forward to... I decided on the Manga/Anime blog every Wednesday but now I'm wondering when I should announce the new one for the next week...

          I'm thinking that it should be after I have gotten comments about the one I just finished... Also that it should be a day where people are going to relax.... I'm not posting anything over the weekends anymore unless something happens in my life and I get the urge to post about it.. So that means the only day that fits all this is Friday... So ya... I figure I'll post this post and let everyone know what and when I will be posting lol... Here it is... My posting schedule!!!


Sunday............................................Nothing
Monday...........................................Random
Tuesday...........................................Random
Wednesday........................Spotlight Review
Thursday..........................................Random
Friday......................Announce next Review
Saturday...........................................Nothing

**All posts are put up at 8:30 AM... EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME.**

So far this is it! I only have one thing planned for each week.... Maybe on Monday I could do an art thing or something... I don't know yet. I figure I should establish the Spotlight Review before I go planning anything else right?!?!

Anyway... Today is going to be a great day for everyone I hope! So smile and have fun!!

As always... Thank you so much for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment