1/8/16

So amazing!!! (Combo Post)


Today I was looking at my stats for the blog... I just want to say Thank You to everyone who looks at or spends time reading and watching the things I write about!

This blog has an audience from around the world and I am so happy about that! It doesn't mater if it is one person or a million people... The fact that someone in another country has decided to look at my blog is a HUGE honor!!!

So Thank You to all of you that make it possible for me to feel this way!


Now Lets announce the first Anime review of 2016!!!

Drum roll please!!!
.
.
.
.
.
The new Spotlight Review is...
.
.
.
Diabolik Lovers
.
.
Yes you have seen this title before... BUT... This is the anime and I want to see if it is like the manga when it comes to the storyline. This means I will be watching the whose thing... Both seasons!

I can't wait to tell you all about it!

As always... Thanx for reading my posts!

Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1~11~2016
Random Japanese...

Just a little something for you!


あけましておめでとうございます
(Akemashite omedetōgozaimasu)
(Happy New Year)


今年もよろしくお願いします。
(Kotoshimoyoroshikuonegaishimasu.)
(Thank you again this year.)


This is something said in Japan for New Years! I was told this by my pen-pal this year and thought it would be fun to share it... I know it is well past New Years but I wanted to be sure I translated it right and that I had the right kanji. (It's not easy for me to find them on my computer since it isn't a Japanese one and my skill at looking up and using the right ones sucks.)


I didn't see fireworks on New Years but I bet they were great!

I have a wish that everyone has a better time this year than last year... This is the last time I am going to mention New Years... It is time to move on to living the new year instead of talking about it!

I'm going to leave this post at this point...
Lets all Laugh more, Love without fear, and Live to the fullest!

As always... Thanx for reading this!

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment