1/1/16

Happy New Year and..... New Author?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thinking back over the year 2015 I have to say a lot has happened!

I never would have guessed that writing would be such a huge part of my life... at least not on a blog! I am still working on my book... Unfortunately I suffer from frequent and long bouts of writers block. I started writing in my blog again to end the writers block... Now I can't imagine not writing on here!

I've made some very special acquaintances as well! I don't know them too well yet... And they don't truly know much about me either... But... +Texan in Tokyo+Rachel & Jun+Sharla in Japan, This is my sincere wish! I hope we can become good friends!


I also added my first Guest Blogger to the vast amount of content I post about too... I look forward to having some wonderful posts from +Danielle Couture aka Danni!

Another thing that happened was my move back to New England! A bit ago I moved from Massachusetts to Texas... I really thought we would be there for a lot longer than we were... But here we are.... We moved back here around July or so... The date isn't important... The fact that we are in New Hampshire now is what counts. I'm not saying it's better or worse than Texas or Massachusetts... Just different. And... Different is good!

I know there is a good chance we will  move again in the future... So I'm gonna stay positive that each move will bring bigger and better things our way!!!



Now...Speaking of things to come... Since it is Friday... We need to announce the next Spotlight review. It's the first of the year and the first  Friday... So we can kick things off with a bang!

We are starting the year off with a Manga review!!! Drum roll please!!!
.
.
.
.
The new Spotlight Review is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm really hoping that this year I can bring you reviews that you really want to read!!!
Let me know if you have one in mind for me to review... Time to go now!

As always... Thanx for reading my posts!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment