1/27/16

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 1~27~2016

Spotlight Review

.

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

.
Anime
.
Synopsis
.
.

In a town where humans and demons co-exist, it takes more than a normal police force to maintain the peace. Enter the Hiizumi Life Counseling Office, a fantastic foursome of unique teenagers, each gifted with an amazing super power



My review!!!


The Anime this week was A hard one to find online! However I did manage to find it on a site I have come to trust. (I've never gotten viruses from them) Here is the link to episode 1...

Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta Episode 1 English Subbed at gogoanime

Originally I only planned to watch up to episode 5 but it was so entertaining that I ended up watching the whole thing. The fights are done nicely and there is definatly a feeling of "there is something deeper going on" even in the earlier episodes! It makes you feel like you have to know what it is!!!

I love this picture of them!!!

These four seem to be considered the main quartet but they have help from others... Here is a pic of them all together just so you can see what I mean!


In one way or another everyone in this helps them at least a little.

If you want to know how you need to watch it!!!

Now to rate it

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must-read" rating I give this...
.
.
.
9
.
.
.

I really liked this one! The characters and story are well thought out too.. I definitely recommend it!
There are even some Land Gods in the mix!!!
The range of types of supernatural people is amazing and original too... I never would have thought of mixing mermaids and vampires into one character like they did here!
Add the thought of another dimension and that youkai aren't supposed to be in ours along with only one type of person being able to tune the youkai to the right dimension and you have a hit!!!!

I know there is more to the story but I couldn't find the videos anywhere!! I'll end this here... Wouldn't want to ruin it for ya! I'll keep looking for the videos though and if I do find them then I will post them for you in another blog!

Hope you enjoyed reading the review!

As always... Thanx for reading my posts!!!

Have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment