1/22/16

1~22~2016: Next Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 1~27~2016


Recently I have been looking up the poems I had published LONG AGO... Yes I had some published in real books... A few were even put on CD. They have my real name on them though (Not sure how I feel about that since I don't know if I want to publish them under a pen name or not yet)... Let me know what you think of this one OK?

The Outcast

It was the first one the site ever published and it was put in a few books if I'm remembering right.
It's kind of magical to know your work is out there and people like it!


But now to what you really want to know right...
This week was really hard to figure out an anime that would be appealing to everyone... I still have no idea what types of anime you all want me to review! I hope this fits your tastes!!!

Without further adieu
.
.
.
Drum roll please!!!
.
.
.
.
.
The new Spotlight Review is...
.
.

.
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
.
.
It looks really interesting to me so I'm hoping you will like it too...



As always... Thanx for reading my posts!

Have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment