11/25/15

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Manga 11~25~2015



Spotlight Review


Cuticle Tantei Inaba


(Cuticle Detective Inaba)

Manga


Synopsis


In a world where half-human, half-animal chimeras live and work alongside normal people, there are sure to be a few bad apples in the bunch. Unfortunately, half-human criminals means non-human clues that often leave the police stumped. That's where lone wolf detectives like Hiroshi Inaba come in. He's literally part wolf and has the amazing ability to extract critical information just by examining or tasting a sample of someone's hair! Of course, that ability has also resulted in Inaba having a little bit of a hair fetish, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for his two assistants. (Well, at least the cross-dressing one isn't complaining much.) And it's nothing compared to the strange tastes of Inaba's nemesis, the omnivorous (and half goat) crime boss Don Valentino, who has an appetite for green legal tender instead of tender young greens! Inaba's sworn to cut Valentino out of the criminal flock before the Don can wolf down more ill-gotten dough, but he's going to have to chew his way through a lot of evidence to get his goat. Can sheer dogged detective work put the baaaaad guys behind bars?



Now for my review!!!


The Manga this week was read on Crunchyroll's Manga area... I also have the manga reader for apple devices on my iPad... so reading this one was easy. From what I can see there are 17 chapters... At least that is how many I saw. I didn't look to see if there were more somewhere else or not.

Here we see the whole crew...

I will introduce a few of them one at a time... First up... The main character.. the detective!

Hiroshi Inaba: Before transformation.

Hiroshi Inaba: After transformation.

Next we will present his "Partner" or Ex-Partner... depending on which one you ask lol.

Kuniharu Ogino

The rest of the characters will be introduced to you when you read or watch this... I have seen that it is also an Anime but I didn't check if that was true or not. I'm assuming it it true since there were moving pics of a few of the characters.

Now to rate it.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "perfect-must read" rating I give this..
.
.
.
6
.
.
.
This Manga got such a low rating because the chapters seem to be disconnected. I don't mind that in an Anime but for me a Manga needs to feel connected. If they had somehow managed that it would have gotten a higher rating for sheer oddness! It is a good read if you don't mind each chapter seeming like it's own story. 

Well... That's all for now!

Hope you all enjoyed this Manga Spotlight Review!!!

Have a great day!!!

Oh... Don't forget to leave me a comment about what Manga you want me to review next! I think they finally fixed it so I can see them all the time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment