12/30/15

Spotlight Review Wednesday: Anime 12~30~2015

Spotlight Review




(Kuroko's Basketball, The Basketball Kuroko plays)

Synopsis

The Teiko Middle School Basketball Team. The class that produced three perfect seasons in a row, with five once-in-a generation players, called "The Generation of Miracles." There was another player who all of them respected... A legendary 6th player. An up-and-coming power player, Taiga Kagami, is just back from America. When he comes to Seirin High School, he meets the super-ordinary boy, Tetsuya Kuroko. Kagami is shocked to find that Kuroko isn't good at basketball, in fact, he's bad! And he's so plain that he's impossible to see. But Kuroko's plainness lets him pass the ball around without the other team noticing him, and he's none other than the sixth member of the Miracle Generation. Kuroko makes a pact with Kagami to defeat the other members of the Miracle Generation, who have all played basketball at other schools. A battle of light (Kagami) and shadow (Kuroko) begins!


Now for my review!!!

I decided to watch this anime on Crunchyroll... here is what they had to say about it...


About the Show

An up-and-coming power player, Taiga Kagami, is just back from America. When he comes to Seirin High School, he meets the super-ordinary boy, Tetsuya Kuroko. Kagami is shocked to find that Kuroko isn't good at basketball, in fact, he's bad! And he's so plain that he's impossible to see. But Kuroko's plainness lets him pass the ball around without the other team noticing him, and he's none other than the sixth member of the Miracle Generation.

As you can see it's basically the same... So I started watching it and it was reallly good... I was hooked after just 3 episodes!!! So hooked in fact that I went and watched all three seasons on crunchyroll!!! Here is a link to them!


Yup! 75 Episodes and all I can say is "Are we going to get to see the next years worth of basketball games too???" I usually don't like sports Anime but I couldn't believe how thought out this was. And the emotion was real! I sware! I used to play a little basketball (never on a team) and I know how they felt when they made a hard shot or how it hurt when they lost!

The fact that our light and shadow team from Seirin... 

Kagami is the redhead and Kuroko is the other

had to go up against the teams which had "those" players one it... Yup they had to face the "Generation of Miracles"!!! Not just that but one of the players who was known as part of Generation of Miracles has the ability to copy the abilities of all players... even the other generation players...

Hello there Mr. Monster Player!!!

Wow right... It's intimidating even in just a picture!!!  Kise is sooo intense! He's the one in the middle by the way... The rest are his aura since he can use their talents and when he does it's like facing off agents those people!

Though he is intense he is not as strong as the others when it comes to their individual talents... If he had to be them and face them then there would be no question.... The real thing would be stronger!

Just as a treat before I officially rate this... Here is our beloved Kagami facing off against one of the other generation players... not the whole face-off but enough to show how exciting it is!


Yup Lightning from the eyes means they are in "The Zone" but to figure out exactly what that means for the characters you are going to have to watch the show!


Now the fun part... Time to rate it!!!
.
.
.
.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a "Perfect-Must-See" rating I give this... 
.

.
.
.

10

.
.
This Anime was long since one years worth of games spanned three seasons but it gave me everything I wanted... Which is really hard to do when it's a genre I don't really like! I feel like it even hinted at romance in some places... Not outright... Just overtones... But that was something I didn't expect either. To find out more about this Anime I hope you will watch it! I would say it is SOOOO worth the time!

Well... This was the last review of the year! I hope it was a good one!

As always... Thanx for taking the time to read it and don't forget to give me an idea for the next ones!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment