12/31/15

Hi, I'm Danni :)

Hello all! I'm Danni and I'm the new guest author! We've sat down and discussed a few topic ideas for this first post of mine. However, I thought that it may be a good idea for a small introduction.

Now, bear with me; I've never written a blog before. I've been a victim of severe writer's block for a long time now and the hope is that this blog will be able to help with that. That being said, any topic ideas are welcomed!

On another note, I love feedback! I love to know what YOU think is working or not working, or if there's something that you just don't agree with or would maybe like to see more of. Let me know what's going on in your head! You'll see everything going on in mine right here, so feel free to help me out with the direction of those thoughts!

Well, I do believe that's all for now guys. I'm sorry that the first from me is such a short post, but stay tuned ladies and gentlemen! And of course, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment