10/25/16

Just a bit of...

LOL OK I am not the brightest bulb in the box... 


Actually I already new that but I thought I should let you know it too... I'm not trying to downplay myself or anything like that... I know I rock but I don't always catch on to things unless it is spelled out for me like the ditsy anime cliche character you all love to hate to love!

On that note... when I want to try something new or get something going I never know how it is going to come across to my readers! I'm serious.. I never have the slightest clue and I just keep doing what I'm doing as I want to do it!

Some people say that is the best way to be though so maybe I'm brighter than I think!
So... Let's try to evolve again!

I have a few ideas... Here they are in no particular order!


I really want to start an interactive post somehow... But I have no idea how!

Ya I should know this one right.... Basically talk and hope people talk back... But this hasn't really worked for me yet... I don't know if there is a trick to it or what but I just don't get it!


Change the way I post things...

I could have the scheduled posts be the only regular posts with the blank days being posts for if something cool happens or I want to share something with you all.


Make a connected Blog for the YouTube stuff...

I want to make AdSense happy... They don't really want to put adds on things that are just showing you videos you didn't create yourself... So for me to share the YouTube family videos like I used I have to have them just connected to the site but not a true part of it... If that makes any sense...

Sooooo what do you think of these??? I really think I might be doing the post change and the "BlogVlog" Ideas but I am not sure how to go about the first one.

I think the rest of the posts will be really good if I just keep it like this... I have a picture blog already... So I may delete or move those posts from this blog to that one... And once I have a VlogBlog I will move the reviews of videos to that one.

I'll put all the updates on my update page... Not to mention I'll post to my social media when I post on any of the blogs from now on. I think in a way this is actually going to make it harder on me but I love a challenge and keeping this up would be one!

As always... Thanx for reading what I post!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment