9/27/16

Keeping on track... Your ways to remember!

Oh my... Life... Or I should say my digital life is starting to get a bit complicated... I have an idea of how I should go about doing the YouTube videos... There is still a LOT of tweaking I need to do for it to work right though. Here are some of those things

  • I have to figure out how to do things with free programs that will make my videos better... 
  • I need to save up money to buy those programs because I really do like them.. 
  • I have to find the balance needed to keep up with my blog and still make the videos without them being boring!
I know three things doesn't seem like a lot but those are the general descriptions. There are a lot of little steps needed to make those happen and a LOT of planning.
 It's hard finding the time to get everything done... What time should I start filming on a filming day? How long should each clip be? Should I actually start cutting each clip or keep it with the bloopers in it? Will it take too much time to re-shoot it???

Thankfully I have a list to help keep me mostly on track!
This doesn't mean I will stay on track but it should help... There are lots of things that people do that help them stay on track... The best one that I have is lists and digital reminders... But there are other things that you can use too! There are calendars and datebooks, alarms and verbal reminders from other people... Just to name a few. I can't really think of any others right now though I'm sure they are out there.... If you use a method I didn't mention can you comment it for others to get more ideas?

Thanx a ton!!!

Once you have a plan and have set reminders to help you stick to that plan you are almost there... The last and probably hardest part of organizing any kind of plan is actually sticking to it!

Don't get me wrong... I know that there are going to be hiccups and bumps that throw everything off but It's not the end of the world... Before you start to execute your plan you need to make sure there is enough room to accommodate if something went wrong with every single step... At least that is what I'm doing... This way I don't have to worry.

For me... The stress of having a plan and it falling apart is too much! I'm sure there are others out there who feel like that too... So I plan for the worst and enjoy the extra time if it all goes good!

These are the ways I keep myself on track... I hope some of it was helpful to someone!

As always... Thanx for reading what I post!
Have a timely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment