9/13/16

One of two has arrived!!!

I know what you are thinking.... What the heck does that mean?!?!?!

A friend of mine heard me saying that I wanted to order a few things online... One was Sake flavor kit kat and the other was a chopstick set... she got both of them for me.

The KitKat just showed up today!!! I am soooo excited to try them!!!

I am going to add them into my Vlog for this week. That way I can share it all with you! Here is a image of them that I posted to instagram...


I didn't unwrap the gift candies yet because I want to do that in the Vlog. I'm really curious about how they are going to taste too! I love ordering things from people who pay attention to the extra details... They didn't have to send extra candies or a crane.. Heck they didn't even have to send a note! But they did... And because they did they made my day!!!

I can't wait to try them so I am going to end this post and shoot the clip for the candy taste test!

As always... Thanx for reading what I post!
Have a tasty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment