12/31/17

2017 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Anime and Manga List

Previous Year's Anime and Manga Links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2015 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

2016 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings

**Disclaimer**
Some or all of the links to the actual shows may change as the years pass. I have no control over if Crunchyroll, FUNimation or any of the other sites change what they are offering on their programs for you to watch.

Now onto this years Listing!

2017 Complete "Spotlight Review Wednesday" Listings
January

Anime
Manga

February

Anime

Manga


March

Anime
Manga


April

Anime

Manga

May

Anime

Manga

June

Anime

Manga
July

Anime

Manga
August

Anime

Manga

September

Anime

Manga


October

Anime

Manga

November

Anime

Manga
December

Anime

Manga



On the 6th year of making this list I think I will just have one link at the top to bring you to a list of the previous years... I'm not sure yet and I have another three years to decide...
Let me know what you think I should do!

That's all for this post! Hope this helps you quickly find the review you are looking for!

As always... Thanx for reading my posts this past year!
Have an amazing New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment